Austin CDL Services- guestbook

Back to Austin CDL Services | View guestbook | Sign guestbook

Number of entries: 58 Number of pages: 6
<< First  |  < Prev  |  1 2 3 4 5 6  |  Next >  |  Last >>

Submitted by Comments:
Name: Mario
From: Taylor, Texas
I came to Austin C.D.L. service with no experience..with a few days training i felt comfortable driving on the road with a trailer and a flatbed.The instructors taught me to parallel and back into loading docks.Today i passed the road test with 90%.This company helped me reach my goal and kept some money in my pocket,very affordable,at their price and instructors i'm very satisfied

Added: July 20, 2012 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: richard pate
From: kyle
E-mail: Contact
austin cdl services was the best experience that i could have hoped for to obtain my class a cdl, the instructors were very good at their jobs and left no questions unanswered. eddie torres has a great thing going, i would recommend that if you are looking toward getting a cdl this is the place to go hands down. they will teach you all you need to know, coach you all the way and stick with you until you pass your tests. give them a shot and they wont let you down. thanks guys!

Added: February 18, 2012 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Archie Jones
From: Austin
E-mail: Contact
In my experience through the Austin CDL training it was a learning experince and im very proud to say i felt confident and secure about ahieve this goal through the Austin CDL service. I would advise anyone enroll and have a learn experince in obtaining there CDL.

Added: February 3, 2012 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: icedeerceLutt
From: icedeerceLutt
E-mail: Contact
I am very happy to read this. This is the type of info that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that is at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc.

Added: January 25, 2012 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: arrastabe
From: arrastabe
E-mail: Contact
Thanx for a very informative site. What else could I get that type of info written in such a perfect method? I've a mission that I am simply now running on, and I've been on the look out for such information.

Added: January 20, 2012 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Byron
From: Austin Tx
E-mail: Contact
I just left the DPS office with my Class A CDL! I had never driven a tractor trailer before in my life and in 1 week, I have my license. I was really pretty nervous but Eddie put my mind at ease. The training staff are great and very patient. Eddie even had study guides to help prepare me for the written tests, and because of those I was able to take and pass all my written tests the same day. I even scored 100% on the air brake test thanks to Eddie.I did my research and looked around for training schools and Austin CDL Services was the top, hands down! Not only was it less than one third the cost of other schools, you can get your lisense in a week, not 6-8 weeks.Austin CDL Services is the FASTEST and LEAST EXPENSIVE way to get your Class A PERIOD!
Thanks again to Eddie Torres!
Sincerely Byron,
Austin TX.

Added: January 19, 2012 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Dan
From: Midland, Texas
E-mail: Contact
I had my CDL A in about a week and scored 99 on my driving and airbrakes test. This is the best way to get your license and you can be driving in less than two weeks. Donavan, Eric and Eddie will make everything easy. I am 51 years old and had not taken any tests in a long time. I never could have done it without their help. I did not want to spend thousands of dollars or spend 4 to 6 weeks in school or even longer. This is the fastest and best way to get your CDL. Thanks Eddie!

Added: January 18, 2012 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Chris
From: Austin
E-mail: Contact
I wanted to take a second to let everyone know what a great experience I had getting my CDL. The best part was Eddie and his team, were very informative and patient with me. It took me about two weeks to get my CDL and only because I had time constraints. There are other places to get your CDL but none that I could find that would work with a Monday trough Friday job as I have, so them working with me on Saturdays was great. If your thinking about getting your CDL, you should give Eddie a call!!!

Added: November 28, 2011 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Steve Pons
From: Austin
Thanks Eddie! With Eddie's help and guidance not only did I pass all the DPS CDL written tests on the 1st try, I passed the driving test on the 1st try. Eddie and his team work to make you a good driver and help correct your driving habits. Now with CDL in hand I already have a job offer and interview driving a big rig.

Added: November 18, 2011 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: landy smith
From: del valle texas
E-mail: Contact
Eddie is great,they take you threw all the saftey items and take you on the test coarse as many time's as you need to be sure you know what you need to know. They have the patience and understanding to put you on the road asap.only 1 week after my cdl test i have had numerous calls from companies all over the us.I highly recommend if you need your cdl licence do give Eddie a call its fast and easy with austin cdl services. thank's Eddie Regards LandySmith

Added: October 14, 2011 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address