Austin CDL Services- guestbook

Number of entries: 58 Number of pages: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6  |  Next >  |  Last >>

Submitted by Comments:
Name: Noel Rodriguez
From: Austin Texas
E-mail: Contact
Cant say anything better than, Thank you to the guys who took the time to address the goals in life that a person needed. With the Help of the guys at Austin CDL services, they help me meet that goal and cant say thank you enough...this was a great experience and enjoyed being a part of yalls service...well worth whatever you need to pay to make your accomplishments happen.....THANK YOU!!

Added: February 6, 2017 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Nicholas Mock
From: Austin, TX
E-mail: Contact
Great Team !!!!!
Thank you very much for your training, tips and ideas.
Finally I got my CDL, I did it because of you.
If you want to get it you must call to
Austin CDL Services.

Added: November 20, 2016 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: BOSCO
From: Austin
E-mail: Contact
Best driving school ever, got my cdl in less than 3 weeks thumbs up to these guys

Added: June 1, 2016 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: D. Sorrells
From: San Marcos, Tx.
E-mail: Contact
Two thumbs up for customer service and the whole experience from beginning to end with Austin CDL Services.

Added: February 6, 2016 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Richard Stamnitz
From: Georgetown
E-mail: Contact
I called Arthur and Eddie over at Austin CDL Services actually by mistake and boy am I glad I did! I thought I was calling the DPS office to set up an appt. for my CDL driving test and Arthur answered the phone. He was so helpful and kind over the phone and right before we hung up he mentioned that they rent trucks to take the test. I said thanks but I had a truck and trailer lined up, he said no problem and was happy to help. My truck and trailer vaporized about 8 hours before my appointment time so I called Arthur back. These guys jumped through hoops to help me, Eddie was great! He took the time to show me everything I needed to know before the test as well as ride around with me a bit to be sure I knew it all. What a wonderful group of guys over there at Austin CDL Services! I truly appreciate their last minute help and the vehicle needed to complete the task. BTW- Nice equipment too, super easy to drive. I highly recommend Eddie and Arthur over at Austin CDL Services, they are top notch!

Richard Stamnitz
O/O
Trans Tex 34 Logistics

Added: June 9, 2015 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Eddie Upchurch
E-mail: Contact
Took the course offered by Austin CDL services and passed the test the first time. Thanks for your help, guys. Well worth the money.

Added: June 7, 2015 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Allan Campbell
From: Houston
E-mail: Contact
Both instructors I had were excellent. I also appreciated the hospitality and respect I was given by everybody there.
Thanks Guys!

Added: May 10, 2015 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: John W.
From: Austin, TX
E-mail: Contact
I was fully impressed with Austin CDL Services from beginning to end. I recently used their services to obtain my CDL; and I did it ALL in 16 days! (that includes ALL of the tests I took at DPS, including HAZMAT and Tanker endorsements.) I would like to thank Eric and Eddie for the time they spent training me in order to successfully pass the drivers test on the first attempt and GET MY LICENSE! Having my CDL in my wallet and enjoying the opportunities that have come with it; make me extremely satisfied that I chose Austin CDL Services.

Added: November 22, 2014 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Daniel N.
From: Round Rock
E-mail: Contact
Eddie and Eric were very helpful and informative. Didnt take long to understand driving and backing, as well as 10 speed.Passed the test on the first try. Highly recommend

Added: July 9, 2014 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Juan Alvarado
From: Austin, TX.
E-mail: Contact
I HAD A VERY GOOD AND REWARDING EXPERIENCE WITH EDDIE TORRES AND HIS STAFF! VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PROFESSIONAL THEY TAKE THEIR TIME TO MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND AND FEEL CONFIDENT WHEN DRIVING THE TRUCKS! WHEN I WENT IN I HAD DONE MY WRITTEN TEST PRIOR TO GOING TO THEM. WE DID 3 SUNDAY'S IN A ROW OF TRAINING AND THAT NEXT WEEK I TOOK MY TEST, EDDIE ACCOMPANIED ME TO THE DMV WAS GREAT SUPPORT AND CAME OUT WITH A 95%

THANKS GUYS YOU WERE AWSOME