Austin CDL Services- guestbook

Number of entries: 59 Number of pages: 6
<< First  |  < Prev  |  1 2 3 4 5 6  |  Next >  |  Last >>

Submitted by Comments:
Name: landy smith
From: del valle texas
E-mail: Contact
Eddie is great,they take you threw all the saftey items and take you on the test coarse as many time's as you need to be sure you know what you need to know. They have the patience and understanding to put you on the road asap.only 1 week after my cdl test i have had numerous calls from companies all over the us.I highly recommend if you need your cdl licence do give Eddie a call its fast and easy with austin cdl services. thank's Eddie Regards LandySmith

Added: October 14, 2011 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Ryan Petersen
From: Georgetown
E-mail: Contact
I wanted to break into the oil and gas industry and needed my CDL. I signed up with Eddie and after some helpful coaching passed my test on the first try. Best trucking school by far in the state.

Added: October 5, 2011 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Donovan Miles
From: Amarillo
was trying to get my CDL by myself and found myself failing.failed my dring test twice and had one more time to pass before having to take all the test all over again,including the cost again.Was laid off from my job because of it.So I went on the internet to find help and found an "Austin CDL Services"so I called it and Eddie said it would cost $1200's and garantee passing my test.So I payed him and started training ,and I passed my test now. I am a happy camper!

Added: September 15, 2011 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: terence enriquez
From: philippines
E-mail: Contact
yes,i've got my cdl license for about 2 months and i really thank this guy...i was here in the US for three months only and no truck driving experience back in the philippines and neither the state laws..but still thankful coz i've got it and saved 4,500 dollars..thank you so much for my newly found friend eddie torres for sharing your time with us.hope you'll continue to help other people by providing them good trainings & to aquire thier cdl...

Added: September 12, 2011 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Sergio Raya
From: Georgetown, TX
E-mail: Contact
I highly recommend Eddie Torres to get your Cdl. It's fast and cheap!!! I never driven a truck before I met Eddie and he was there everytime I needed help. The day of my driveing test I was nervous bc I had a really strick instructor from the DMV but I manage to pass with a high score. Eddie said I was the first one he ever knew to get such a high score with that instructor !!! THANKS YOU EDDIE

Added: September 9, 2011 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: skylar simpson
From: Austin
E-mail: Contact
it was a great program, super friendly and helpful instructors... great prices, affordable. highly recommended program

Added: September 8, 2011 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Eric
From: Bolden
E-mail: Contact
My compliments to Austin CDL Serv.are very outstanding b/c they taught me alot of things i never knew about driving trucks & i recommend any others interested to join their services.Eddie's class is one of the best that i'd always join.So please be happy to come & see for yourself.Thanks for reading my comments related to these services.. :)

Added: August 29, 2011 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Fernando Garcia
From: San Antonio
E-mail: Contact
I came from San Antonio and got my license in 1 week, it's the cheapest and fastest way to get your CDL, and Eddie will help you through everything, as soon as I got my CDL I got I job on the Oilfield and I'm doing great, so I totally recommend it.

Added: August 26, 2011 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Carlos Nasby
From: Austin, TX
E-mail: Contact
I decided to get my CDL and was looking for something I could afford that was close by, I found Eddie Torres and Austin CDL Services. He's a great instructor and made it easy for me fit the classes in around my schedule as I was working pretty much full time. He made me feel confident about my driving abilities and I got my CDL without turning into a nervous wreck. I'm now in orientation with a large trucking company and will be driving my own truck real soon! Thanks Eddie!

Added: August 21, 2011 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Clint Phillips
From: Austin
E-mail: Contact
Eddie was great! I passed with 100%. Only 3 of his customers have passed with this score! Eddie also assisted me in getting a job interview.

Added: May 20, 2011 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address