Austin CDL Services- guestbook

Number of entries: 59 Number of pages: 6
<< First  |  < Prev  |  1 2 3 4 5 6

Submitted by Comments:
Name: Anthony Biggers
From: Burnet
E-mail: Contact
To Any Prospective Clients/Customers to Austin CDL Services.com!

I am now a CDL licensed driver thanks to Austin CDL services! After 3
years of not driving professionally... and letting my CDL expire...I
decided to "get back in the saddle." With all the changes since
9/11/01...you have to test and retest everything! You even have to
take a freakin' driving test ( And I have 20 years previous
accident-free- over-the-road experience!)

Eddie at austincdlservices.com was an AWESOME help and mentor to
getting me back on-the-road!! Eddie is kind, patient, thorough, and
communicates extremely well with anyone that has the desire/interest
to "get their CDL back!" He tutors you with the basic fundamentals and
shows you the actual driving course that you will take on "test day
with an instructor from the DPS-Texas". In addition to that he will
warn you on the "watch-outs " you need to know to pass your
driving test!

Austincdlservices.com is a CLASS-ACT and I am grateful to them for
their AWESOME service!! I recommend them to anyone that has interest
in getting their CDL again.
Sincerely,

Anthony W. Biggers

Added: October 8, 2010 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Dean H
From: Austin
E-mail: Contact
Eddie was easy to work with and coordinate time with. I passed my driving test with a 100. I have lots of experience with trailers but have never been in a rig. Passed in 3 days. My advice is: be very nice to the people at the DMV. They will be giving you the driving test.---Dean Holms. Class A CDL,
Private pilot, RR engineer

Added: October 4, 2010 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Bradley Eckenfels
From: Austin, TX
E-mail: Contact
Thanks so much Eddie! Great job helping me get that class A in one week! This guy knows his stuff and is fun to work with. If you need a CDL, this is the way to do it. Most of those schools are in the $5000 range and Eddie charges $1000. Worth every penny!

Added: September 15, 2010 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Kingsley Nkemka
From: Austin TX
E-mail: Contact
In CDL Services of Austin, Eddie will work with you personally to get your CDL. Eddie understands that different people learn at different rates, and he patiently works with you at your pace until you accomplish your goal. I am happy that I did not have to spend more than $1000.00 to get my CDL which I obtained in less than 3 weeks. I recommend Austin CDL Services to any person who needs a CDL. Eddie will commit his time to making your dream a reality.

Added: February 10, 2010 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: jeremiah ybarra
From: atx
E-mail: Contact
Just wanted to let people know if you want your cdl. This is the place to go it's fast, it is the best price your ever going to find. So thanx eddie for everything!!!!

Added: September 28, 2009 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Joshua Capello
From: roundrock
E-mail: Contact
I got my C.D.L. license in about 11 days from the moment i signed up. to the day i passed my final test, im a highschool drop out and even i passed , Eddie was very helpful as well as a nice guy, Thanks buddy

Josh

Added: September 28, 2009 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Jef
From: Austin
Eddie was great. He will work with you through and through, he got me my CDL fast that was what I needed, though he also work with you for as long as takes to get your CDL.

Added: September 1, 2009 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Terry Taylor
From: Marble Falls, TX
E-mail: Contact
Eddie offers a quality service that saves you money and time. He worked around my schedule and made himself available for all my practice and testing needs. Eddie knows the testing criteria and shows you the major mistakes most people make on the actual route you test on. You will probably pass on your first attempt, but if you don't, Eddie provides the truck for you again.
My favorite part of the program was working with Eddie. He is honest, caring and knowledgable and a delight to work with. Thanks, Eddie!

Added: June 14, 2009 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Ravi Sigamala
From: INDIA
E-mail: Contact
Great Website, May GOD Bless you!!!

Added: May 15, 2009 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address