Austin CDL Services- guestbook

<< First  |  < Prev  |  1 2 3 4 5 6  |  Next >  |  Last >>

Submitted by Comments:
Name: Don L
E-mail: Contact
User Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
by Don L 02/20/2011
Thank you Eddie. It appears that the statements listed in your previous reviews are very accurate. Do not underestimate the value of one on one sessions. That is the single most important advantage in using Mr. Torres as an instructor. I doubled my salary in a matter of a few days. Not only does Eddie have the knowledge and experience to completely guide you through the course, he has the ability to place you with several potential employers. This has been one of the best decisions I have made for securing my financial future. Are you ready to do the same? Call Eddie today, make money tomorrow!

Added: February 20, 2011 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Cody Nelson
From: Leander
E-mail: Contact
I was able to pass all tests and obtain my class A CDL in just in three days with his instruction. He will work around your schedule and help you on the spots to look out for on the test route.
Great Experience! Be very nice to the people at the DMV. They will be giving you the driving test. Do learn the name of the people at the window as this is their job, if you are nice to them they will have a better day and help you if they can. Read through each chapter of the book on the day you test, it helps keep the info fresh for the test.

Thanks Again Eddie!!

Added: February 18, 2011 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Lloyd Ashford
From: Austin
E-mail: Contact
Eddie is very thorough, patient and delivers exactly what he says. I was able to pass all tests and obtain my class A cdl in just over a week with his instruction. I've never driven a big rig until I met Eddie. Money well spent. Thanks Eddie!

Added: February 17, 2011 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Tommy Malone
From: Austin
Eddie went out of his way to help me get my CDL. He worked around my schedule, and made it very easy. I highly recommend him!

Added: January 29, 2011 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Carl
From: Austin
E-mail: Contact
My name is Carl Rosenbusch. I received my cdl in a week with austin cdl services. Eddie is great. He will work around your schedule and help you on the spots to look out for on the test route. He makes getting your cdl a breeze. I will recommend this company to anyone wanting to get their cdl. Thanks Eddie.

Added: January 29, 2011 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Brian Castro
From: Austin,TX
E-mail: Contact
Eddie thank you so muchyou were so much help to making reality to my path Thanks You <<<<<<<<<<<<<<Happy New Year>>>>>>>>>>>>

Added: December 29, 2010 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Robert Cocke
From: Austin
E-mail: Contact
I just got my CDL in a little over a week with no past experience. What I like about Eddie's course is that he worked around my schedule, he knows and told me exactly what was required and he made learning the ropes and practice driving fun and easy going. This built up my confidence and comfort level that I needed to pass.

Added: October 14, 2010 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Joshua Ansari
From: Round Mountain
E-mail: Contact
Let me tell you... Eddie is extremely qualified to give you hands on experience! I started driving the very first day and with my schedule, not counting weekends (1 week)... he is legitimate and caring. Thanks so much helping me start my new career Eddie!!!

Added: October 13, 2010 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Reggie Crosby
From: Austin
E-mail: Contact
Yeah,I lost my job recently and found myself in a bit of a financial pinch and I noticed that every time I searched the job listings that there were always lots of driving jobs but most required a CDL .So I decided to get my CDL .I found out about Austin CDL Services and I got my CDL just like they said within one week of signing up.Great Experience!

Added: October 9, 2010 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Anthony Biggers
From: Burnet
E-mail: Contact
To Any Prospective Clients/Customers to Austin CDL Services.com!

I am now a CDL licensed driver thanks to Austin CDL services! After 3
years of not driving professionally... and letting my CDL expire...I
decided to "get back in the saddle." With all the changes since
9/11/01...you have to test and retest everything! You even have to
take a freakin' driving test ( And I have 20 years previous
accident-free- over-the-road experience!)

Eddie at austincdlservices.com was an AWESOME help and mentor to
getting me back on-the-road!! Eddie is kind, patient, thorough, and
communicates extremely well with anyone that has the desire/interest
to "get their CDL back!" He tutors you with the basic fundamentals and
shows you the actual driving course that you will take on "test day
with an instructor from the DPS-Texas". In addition to that he will
warn you on the "watch-outs " you need to know to pass your
driving test!

Austincdlservices.com is a CLASS-ACT and I am grateful to them for
their AWESOME service!! I recommend them to anyone that has interest
in getting their CDL again.
Sincerely,