Austin CDL Services- guestbook

Number of entries: 58 Number of pages: 6
<< First  |  < Prev  |  1 2 3 4 5 6  |  Next >  |  Last >>

Submitted by Comments:
Name: Ryan W
From: Houston
E-mail: Contact
After a bad previous experience attempting (and failing) to get my CDL with another outfit, I contacted these guys to give the test one last shot. I was nervous because of very little experience driving, but they proved to be patient, polite, and very informative. I drove the test route a few times and went straight to DPS and passed. I highly recommend Austin CDL Services.

Added: March 13, 2014 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Ryan
From: San Antonio
E-mail: Contact
Thank you Austin CDL services. Eddie, Janie, Erik and Derick, are all great to work with and very helpful. I learned a lot about driving a class A CMV. With their help I learned how to parrallel park, back straight, perform the air brake test, and much more. Great company. Passed on first attempt with 100%. Thank you

Added: October 17, 2013 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Juan Salazar
From: San Antonio
E-mail: Contact
Gracias Austin CDL Services, Hoy pase el driving test. Todos son profesionales, amables, te explican de un principio asta el final. Gracias de Nuevo.

Added: August 6, 2013 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Ziad
From: Kussad
E-mail: Contact
I would highly recommend Austin CDL Services for anyone who wants to get into the trucking industry by acquiring their CDL license. The owner, Eddie Torres, and his staff are very knowledgable, helpful and friendly. They go the extra mile to make sure you have a complete understanding about the driving requirements needed to have a successful career as a truck driver.They are very familiar with Texas requirements for the driving test and written test for a CDL. Former Student - Ziad Kussad

Added: June 24, 2013 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Amy zwernemann
From: Giddings
E-mail: Contact
I went to Eddie Torres to upgrade my ClassB to a Class A CDL. The whole experience was awesome! Everyone at Austin CDL was friendly and very helpful. Eddie trained me himself and then I had the opportunity to ride a couple days with Eric what a great guy. These guys really do focus on accomplishing the task at hand obtaining your Class A CDL. I had never driven a big truck and I made a 96 on my driving test just after driving with them for five days. If you need to get your CDL go see Eddie Torres at Austin CDL you WON'T be disappointed. It is well worth the money believe me I don't like to waste my money, and this place does what it says it will do. So don't think about it just go do it. Don't spend thousands of dollars with those other companies who make promises they can't keep, because believe me you will find yourself not ready to take the driving test and failing it. Just go to Austin's number one CDL training and let Eddie and his crew take care of you. Thanks Eddie, Eric, and all the ladies in the office!

Amy Zwernemann

Added: June 7, 2013 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Marco M
From: Round Rock
E-mail: Contact
Just want to thank Eddie and Eric for the great job that they do making sure that you are a safe and good driver I got my CDL with their program and I can not be more happy ...Thanks again guys!

Added: May 22, 2013 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: James Macklin
From: Elgin
E-mail: Contact
I would like to take the time to let every
body know,this is the best CDL service,for the money.Eddie,shows you what DPS,will look for in every aspect,of the road test.I past my test after,four days,= four hours behind the wheel.Thanks,again Eddie Torres.

Added: March 7, 2013 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: David Sanchez
From: Taylor
E-mail: Contact
mi experiencia con eddie torres fue muy buena, estan completamente capacitados para ayudar a uno a sacar la CDL. estuve buscando en muchos lugares por ejemplo en houston hay puras companias inexpertas, no me convencieron con el tipo de entrenamiento que tenian. en cambio aqui en AUSTIN CDL SERVICES con eddie torres quede sorprendido, se toman el tiempo para explicarte todo el proceso y tienen un horario flexible. hoy pase mi CDL clase A. sin ningun problema me capacitaron tan bien aqui con eddie torres que fue bien facil el test. les recomiendo 100% que vayan a AUSTIN CDL SERVICES ellos les van ayudar al igual como me ayudaron ami.
gracias EDDIE TORRES. y felicidades por tu buen equipo de trabajo.

Added: October 26, 2012 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Quincy Williams
From: austin
E-mail: Contact
From day one of entering the c.d.l trainers course, i have nothing but good reviews for staff an with what i learned also.At times i have no ride, which staff have went out their way to make sure i had a way to get to testing centers an to study.Also, help with studying an pointing out what is needed to pass an correct problems that i have had an had with driving.i'll tell anyone, if you want a fresh start or just c.d.l training that this is the place to come.

Added: August 21, 2012 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address
Submitted by Comments:
Name: Michael Lafrance
From: Kyle
my name is mike and i took eddie torres truck driving course it was a great choice to take his course I past with a 98.his instructors took the time and showed me how easy it was to pass the cdl.
if you are going to take your cdl look into his class you wont go wrong its worth the money. eddie torres thank you verry much and your cdl program,and thanks to the team that made this happen for me

Added: July 25, 2012 Delete this entry  Reply to entry  View IP address